Barna Research did more than 5,000 interviews in 2010 and found six big themes that were emerging in the church-at-large in 2010. See if you agree with their findings:
2. Christians are becoming more ingrown and less outreach-oriented.
3. More people are less interested in spiritual principles and more interested in pragmatic solutions.
4. More Christians are becoming more involved in community action programs
5. Tolerance is winning in the church
6. The influence of Christianity on culture and individual lives is largely invisible
Wow. That’s encouraging.
At first thought, I wondered who thought this way… and is it actually true.